Top Ten Tuesdays: Things that Make Me Cry that Shouldn’t
Being pregnant turns me into an emotional cry baby. And while I understand that my son telling me he loves me, or running out of pasta sauce right before dinner are totally explicable reasons for a hormone-induced cry-a-thon, some things just really shouldn’t ever make a person cry.
1. This stroller ad.
2. THIS stroller ad.
3. Tim Hortons Commercials.
4. … and who can forget this one:
I actually only have to see the man walking into the arena to burst into tears because it brings back so.many.memories!
5. My son telling me he missed my sister. Ok, that one’s a bit more reasonable.
6. This baby pig in a wheelchair! He’s such a trooper!
7. The preview for this movie. Please don’t judge me.
8. My son seeing this picture and telling me they’re “Uncle Steve’s friends”
9. This lip-dub proposal
10. This song by Plumb