Top Ten Tuesdays: 10 Favorite Catholic Churches I’ve Visited
On this wonderful Tuesday, I have decided to share with you all my 10 favorite Catholic Churches that I have visited in my travels, which I think if you ever get the opportunity, you should too! These warm spells that have been happening here in Ontario have been getting me pretty stoked for the warm weather and have been getting me pretty jazzed up about summer road trips, which has reminded me of all these wonderful Churches I’ve been blessed to visit, and I would love to visit again!
10. St. Patrick’s Church – Kinkora, Ontario
9. The National Shrine of St. John Neumann – Philadelphia, PA
8. Marytown, National Shrine of Saint Maximilian Kolbe – Libertyville, Illinois
7. St. Stanislaus Kostka Parish and the Sanctuary of The Divine Mercy – Chicago, Illinois
6. Assumption Grotto Catholic Church – Detroit, Michigan
5. Our Lady of Victory National Shrine and Basilica – Lackawanna, New York
4. Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception – Washington, D.C.
3. St. John Cantius Parish – Chicago, Illinois
2. Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal – Paris, France
1. The Basilica of St. Therese and The Carmel of Lisieux – Lisieux, France