Team Orthodoxy has received a One Lovely Blog Award, from the always awesome 8 Kids and a Business. She has a great blog and has been a supporter of Team Orthodoxy for a long time. Please check out her blog!
This award comes with some instructions for the recipient.
To accept this award:
– Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
– Paste the award image on your blog.
– Tell 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
– Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
So, here are 7 facts about our team:
1. The name Team Orthodoxy was first coined by Chris, Mike and Julie making a clan in Halo 3
2. The four founding members of Team Orthodoxy met through a Lifeteen youth group back in 2005
3. We are somewhat obsessed with bacon
4. The team has grown from four people to seven in the last six months
5. Our hope is to take Team Orthodoxy into parishes and youth groups, and encourage Catholics to use social media to spread the Gospel
6. We have a lot of diverse gifts and occupations on our team, including artists, musicians, a computer engineer, a seminarian, and a stay at home mom.
7. We have some pretty random (and awesome) patron Saints, including St. Peter Julian Eymard, St. Pius X, and St. Augustine of Hippo.
And here are some of our favourite blogs:
Truth and Charity
Fr. Z – What Does the Prayer Really Say?
Msgr. Charles Pope
Check out these blogs and support them – they are fantastic!