Top Ten Tuesday – Summer Foods
With the official summer season right around the corner, so is a change in mealtime foods (if it has not changed already!). Away from the wintertime “comfort food” and onto the light and savoury summertime dishes. Here are a few of my favourite summer meals (okay, you got me – they can go for year round too, but they are more of a favourite in the summer).
1. Cold slice of cheeseccake (you name it, any flavour will do!)
2. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! – Dairy Queen’s Strawberry (or even Cherry) cheesequake is a must! Cold Stone ice cream “founder’s favourite” is great too.
3. Rhubarb Pie (in the summer!)
5. W Burger Combo at Wendy’s (I used to hate burgers from fast food joints. But then, I ate this one and cannot get enough).
6. Chicken caesar salad wraps (grilled after they’re filled!)
7. Subs – I love a good Subway veggie sub. call me crazy.
8. ‘za. Can’t go wrong with Hawaiian. Or even make your own. (I like a fruity pizza. That’s right, I said it, haters!)
9. Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
Posted on May 29, 2012, in Catholic, Summer, Top Ten and tagged buffalo chicken quesadilla, cheesecake, chicken caesar salad wraps, food, hot dogs, ice cream, pizza, rhubarb pie, subs, summer, Top ten, w burger combo. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.